PDA

View Full Version : shoulder pain stabbing throat pain, normal ecg really anxious

gordie1
27-01-11, 22:43
Hi there i went for an ecg yesterday and today they told me it was perfectly normal, just like the one I had 6 months ago. But I keep on getting shoulder pain and tonight ive got a stabbing pain in my throat on my windpipe and I feel all detached and I keep on getting hot and cold. Im trying to remember what they told me about ecg but of course questions come into mind would the ecg tell me if I had blocked arteries but gp said there would be a little line at the end of the beat which would show the heart was struggling and that would be the case for blocked arteries. My posture is bad and it could be that. I know this is a really stupid question could doctors make a mistake with an ecg or could the machine be wrong>

Greenman50
27-01-11, 23:32
Hi mate

I,ve had all that inc pains in my head , all disapeared eventually , my doc said it was muscle tension , i still have a throat problem which gets tight and my shoulders ache , apparntly they are all connected , trust the docs your fine . Its amazing what pains i,ve had that were un diagnosed that must have been anxiety but at the time they are SO REAL i thought i wouldn,t see xmas .

nomorepanic
27-01-11, 23:43
No they can't make mistakes with ECG's and the machine either works or it doesn't - it wouldn't be faulty.

You are fine