PDA

View Full Version : Had enough

carly89
28-01-11, 00:24
I cant cope anymore, I have felt crap for so long and cant take it anymore. I feel totally useless and horrible.
All I have wanted for the past few weeks is for someone to give me a hug and help me out a bit, but all I get constantly is being told that I am not good enough and dont do anything well enough. As I have little to no confidence anyway it really doesnt help.
I have been really trying but it has all been for nothing because I just cant go on like this anymore. Everything is too messed up.
I really dont know what to do. I am crushed, there cant be any way back from this low

lorenza
28-01-11, 06:01
Hey sweetheart, I know how you feel, sometimes you just feel like nothing is going right and there's no way for it to get any better. Just know that you are not useless, and do not listen to the people telling you are not good enough, the truth is they are not good enough for you if they will not be understanding. One of my 'friends' recently made light of my anxiety as if I was making it up and I felt so so low for a few days but then I realised that SHE is the one with the problem.

All you can do is keep trying and get through it hour by hour, day by day. There IS a light at the end of the tunnel, we just have to get far enough through the dark to see it.

Thinking of you lovely, we'll all get through this together, that's the beauty of a forum like this :)

Bill
31-01-11, 02:00
all I get constantly is being told that I am not good enough and dont do anything well enough. As I have little to no confidence anyway it really doesnt help.

Then you need to find and surround yourself with people who value you for the person you really are who deserve your company.:hugs: