PDA

View Full Version : Ovarian Cancer worries

Krystal
28-01-11, 00:42
OK, I'm proberly overdramatising this I admit it as I've had these problems before and I'm only 19, but when I woke up this morning I had very bad cramps in my legs (the kind that comes with your monthly) and lower back pain and my lower abdomen kind of feels sore and crampy too, but its not really noticeable and it doesnt exactly feel like a monthly pain, I'm not due for my monthly for another week and although I tend to sometimes get them early, they are usually only 1 or two days early and never any more than that. I'm also still getting a bit of indigestion when I eat anything and am getting full easy as well as I'm a bit bloated, but I admit that might eb from my period being due in a week. I've had these symptoms and stuff before, but they came on so suddenly, its a little strange, Ovarian Cancer is one of the worst cancers as its very hard to detect, so I'm just a bit concerned about these problems. Any help girls? Anyone else have these problems or worries?

verity
29-01-11, 22:41
First thing I would ask is are you constipated! seriously the pain from that really does your back in and shots down your legs much like period pain. And you are getting full easily and indigestion. Your system could just have too much in it! take some fibregel drinks and see if this eases it.

Also our menstral cycles are very varied and can change or come on early just because our hormones have a mind of their own.

Trouble is everytime we get odd symtoms the first thing that always pops into our heads is cancer! There are many more other less threatening things that are usually the cause of our symptoms so try not to focus on the thought of cancer.

I wouldnt be suprised if after a good dose of fibre and a trip to the loo you will feel better!