PDA

View Full Version : Where did the good days go?

wendy
29-03-06, 18:13
Any help would be appreciated please.............

A few months ago my anxiety and panic attacks became so bad I went off work sick

Following this I have had good days and bad days but now the good days are getting less and less

I do all of the right things, I try positive thinking, relaxation CD's, Bach flower remedies, St Johns wort, I want to beat this so why am I goin further into despair, I cant take another day of this, I look in the mirror yet dont see myself anymore, I have constant fear of death - I only have to have a pain in my finger and am sure I am dying! I want to help myself, I want "me" back but how?

Night times are filled with panic attacks (as is my life, they are going over my body like waves), I tell myself this is anxiety, I know (i think) this is anxiety yet am sure I will die each day,

I am back at doc's again tom, all she will say I is I am anxious, I am on list for a counseller (I had one session with a lady but she didnt have any pa experience so am on a new list)

How do I face life with this? I am suffering with depersonlisation big time, am exhausted with life and I am scared Im goin to give up this constant fight xxxx

Trish
29-03-06, 18:42
Hi Wendy

Sorry you are going through it at the moment.

It might seem hopeless at this time but hang on in there. I am sure when your appt comes through to see this new counseller it will help you no end.

Have you read any of Claire Weekes books?...i got a copy only this week and it's just brill.

You are NOT going to die, fear feeds on fear, so the more you worry the worse you feel.

I hope you will soon be back to your old self...
Take care
Trish

Phill2
31-03-06, 04:30
St Johns Wort can be a problem in some people
Phill

Don't believe everything you think.

sal
31-03-06, 09:42
Hi Wendy sorry things arent too good for you at the moment.

You wont give up on this constant fight and it does feel like that when it gets a good hold. We will all support you through this hard time and the good days will come back, then the more you have the stronger you will get, trust me and with that when you hit a blip you will be able to rationalise it and see that you overcame it before and you will again.

Here for you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Forrest
31-03-06, 13:19
i can fill your pain and worry!!!you have a choice to let your mind controll you are you controll your mind!!Iam down the same road as you always looking for somthing a right are wrong why iam what iam and why am i doing this to my self what caused it and why me my family can see it in me but i cant see it within my self even docotors can spot it a mile away that you are worried and worked up my family worrys that they just want the old me back smiles happy and fun but iam not there but deep down i know iam there and some day i will find my self again and the worry will go away!!