PDA

View Full Version : head tingleing..

jessicalittler79
28-01-11, 23:32
ok i was laying on thr floor last night and out of the blue my head got real tight and i had bad tingleing on my scalp which went down to my forhead into my eyes didnt last but mabe a hour it sceard me so bad and thats all i can think of please if u can help me it would be helpfull ,,,and i wanted to add that i get tingle in my mouth to very sceary

Anxious_gal
29-01-11, 00:06
could be from the way you were lying, or just from anxiety x
I get it a lot worse when anxious but can come out of the blue and I can get that feeling pretty much anywhere x

jessicalittler79
29-01-11, 01:08
i need help with this please its realy scearing mee

Anxious_gal
29-01-11, 01:45
aw do you still have it now? breathing too fast will make you tingle x

jessicalittler79
29-01-11, 18:44
its me again,just would if anyone ever had the tingle in hole scalp befor

macc noodle
29-01-11, 18:57
Jess

I have had a weird numb feeling all around my head since early January and a very stiff neck - it feels horrible but I am sure it is just anxiety or something like.

I have frightened myself thinking it a brain tumour or something mighty serious but currently still here to tell the tale LOL :)

When I am feeling stressed it gets worse so you may just have the same

Pcdaft
29-01-11, 20:35
hi macc noodle yes i get the same and i feel my neck is all swelling up it is just aniety nothing to worry about i have had it tonight cause i think i have a water infection again and im getting my self all stressd out take care sppeak soon xx

anxietyman
30-01-11, 11:57
Hi Jessica, This is simon from the uk , I suffer what you are describing all the time and i can tell you its normal for anxiety sufferers, if you worry about it the worse it will get , i know its unpleasant and it drives me crazy , hope u feel better soon

simon