PDA

View Full Version : Beat it once will do it again whatever i have to face

sal
29-01-11, 02:11
thank you for all my replies to my previous post. Had the darkest day today and felt ill like i did years ago, but realised i can get through this as i have done it before, we all can. I cant say i am coping well and i am having lots of panic attacks and tears, but inside i know that once again i have to dig deep and get through this. I havent felt so low or anxious since when i was first ill so know this isnt going to be easy. I am so scared this time i might not get through it, even though i have before, but im not going to give up trying. I know how hard it is. Going to have to fight to get back on track, but the fight has to start now as if i dont i wil lose all ive worked so hard for with regards to my health xxx

paula lynne
29-01-11, 09:33
With you all the way Sal, you will get through it, we are all here for you. x:hugs:

yvonne_uk_98
29-01-11, 10:05
Hi Sal,

after reading your comment, this is so encouraging thank you, this also helps me to.. we will get through this. I have faith in you. hope you feel better soon.

Yvonne :hugs:

JT69
29-01-11, 18:30
Hi Sal,

It never feels like we can get through it but we always do...down inside you know you did once and you will again!! What choice is there?? Going through what you are is understandable but you did the right thing....later you will know that.

Rest assured you have plenty of support here and I hope you feel better soon. Sorry you having such an awful time.....it will get better....hang on in there hun.

Take care of you.
Jo.xx

sal
01-02-11, 00:28
Yvonne the only way is up and ive been at the bottom and nearly there again, but know if i ve done it once will do it again and it will be easier as i know the signs now and how to help myself.

Thanks Jo, if i had the strength to get through it once i will again, didnt think i could get this low again, but i know i wont let myself as ill i was years ago and that keeps me going and i know i have to cope and get through this xxxx Hope ur ok hun xxx