PDA

View Full Version : does anyone else have these??

bexy84
29-01-11, 13:24
has anyone else got any flat moles that resemble a fried egg??? imagine a small "o" with a slighly larger "o" around it but in a lighter tan color??? my doc says is called a neavi or something and its benign but i cant stop looking at it!!!! it has a flat brown centre and a lighter brown pigment around the edges..its pretty symetrical and the color is even all the way through .... thanks knowing someone else has any would help me become less worried!!

lollypopgirl1981
29-01-11, 13:47
HI, i have one on my left breast, perfect word for it fried egg lol. honest had my check by cancer doc as was worried and he said its fine. nothing to worry about. mines same brown in middle the yoke and light brown is the white of the egg lol x

bexy84
29-01-11, 15:19
Thankyou for reassurance, mine is about 3 or 4mm so not massive!! And he was certain it was ok? Thankyou everyone for help ...rebecca

countrygirl
29-01-11, 15:31
My son has one on his neck his is pale brown with white edge like a fried egg and he was told when he was 11 yrs old that is is a solar something or other as it looks like a planet in a solar system and they are harmless - the change in edge colour is your immune system trying to get rid of it or so we were told. He is now 30 and it hasn't changed.

bexy84
29-01-11, 16:23
Thankyou for your reply, mine is more like a brown oval with a light brown around it , like a fried egg!!! The doc said its ok but I still worry x

bexy84
30-01-11, 13:51
Anyone else reasuure me!!!

lollypopgirl1981
30-01-11, 14:32
hi bex, yep cancer doc looked at it and mearsured it its 5mm and he said nothing to worry about. honestly. mine even bleed once and i freaked out and run to docs where i had scratched it, and thought im gonna turn it into cancer but that was years ago. its still the same size so really try not to look at it or think about it, just tell yourself to forget it. honestly. according to someone i know, its quite obivous when a mole is changing and when it starts changing it doesnt mean its cancerous straight away only if you left it to change for a long time. so i really wouldnt worry x