PDA

View Full Version : close to tears

waiting
29-01-11, 14:03
Close to tears... thought I was feeling better but felt really anxious.. I think this is due to going back to work... Am so worried I will not be able to cope I have bills mounting up If I don't and feel such pressure

KK77
29-01-11, 14:13
Take a deep breath, Waiting. It takes time to get back into the swing of things when you've been away from work - don't be hard on yourself. I took a lot of time off work before Xmas and it's been difficult motivating myself again.

Just go with the flow and don't try to do too much at once. You will get back on track in no time and remember that bills are not more important than your mental and physical wellbeing.

waiting
29-01-11, 14:39
Thanks Melancholia77, I know things will get better with time. My bosses have been great at work but I cannot have anymore time off, I have been off for four weeks and wonder if it is the thought rather than actually going. I used to be really good at my job and confident. I only work for a small company and if I can't get it together I will have to leave. I feel so silly and am trying desperately to control my anxiety and my thoughts, all I can think is I will get into work have a massive panic attack and break down. I know it is a process but I just want to get to the finish line..

Greenman50
29-01-11, 18:54
Thanks Melancholia77, I know things will get better with time. My bosses have been great at work but I cannot have anymore time off, I have been off for four weeks and wonder if it is the thought rather than actually going. I used to be really good at my job and confident. I only work for a small company and if I can't get it together I will have to leave. I feel so silly and am trying desperately to control my anxiety and my thoughts, all I can think is I will get into work have a massive panic attack and break down. I know it is a process but I just want to get to the finish line..

Hi

I went back to work on Friday , i was dreading it but like yourself i had no choice really as i,m running out of money and with a wife and two boys , mortgage etc i really had to .

I just got up and didn,t think about it , when i got there it was like i,d never been away . When i got home i booked some more work in for Monday .
I would exspect its the thought of going like it was for me , rather than the doing .
Had the same today when i could have done nothing all day and was dreading going out but i forced myself and felt better for it .
It will do you the world of good . You,ll be fine :D