PDA

View Full Version : Not Coping and So Scared How I Feel

sal
30-03-06, 00:11
Life has not been easy for me recently but i have faced it but over the last few days i really cant cope. I am angry and take it out on people i care about and know they do not understand.

I have been through a lot and got through to the other side but at the moment i am relying on diazepam and i really cant cope with my life how it is.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

april tones
30-03-06, 00:13
hi sal, im off to bed now! been chatting to another member who is bit anxious. sorry cant stay on and chat but really need to sleep!
i have felt like you before and had bad patch recently"
are you getting enough sleep as that dont help
makes me tearful x

fibrochat) http://apriltones.proboards54.com

tnt808
30-03-06, 00:15
Sal,

Sorry times are tough for you. You offer such kind words and encouragement to people on here..I just wanted to let you know I am here for you. If you ever need to vent..or just chat pls msg me.

Hang in there, Sal

Take Care,
Tina

april tones
30-03-06, 00:16
sorry just rered my message! i am here too for u too
you sounded happy other day too xx
its just a blip tell yourself xxxx

fibrochat) http://apriltones.proboards54.com

alexis
30-03-06, 00:42
Hi sal, you know where I am, xxxxx

Piglet
30-03-06, 09:52
Aww Sal - it's hardly surprising though mate, I think you have dealt with loads lately and really well too. Is the job thing any nearer to being sorted???

Love Piglet xxx

carlin
30-03-06, 14:15
Hi Sal, So sorry not been in touch recently, i know what a hard time you have had, and as you say you survived that! Now you are feeling the aftermath, take things slowly, one day at a time, the tablets will help short-term, and of course, we all take things out on those close to us...speak soon. take care. xxxhugs xxjean

Karen
30-03-06, 14:25
Hi Sal

Sorry you are feeling low at the moment. You do have a lot to cope with and it is natural that this will have an impact on you.

We are here for you.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

Blue Child
30-03-06, 14:51
Sal...So sorry you have been feeling the way you have recently and that things are difficult for you at the moment. You were so kind to me when I joined recently...you were there, if only through cyberspace...and it really helped me to know that someone was interested in how I was and if I was ok. From what I can gather as I read my way through this forum you have been a friend to many people and you have been supportive to others....so now please let us support you in grateful return. You are respected and well thought of by us all so please never feel that you are alone, as we all worry about you. You know we are here for you and we will do all we can to get you through these feelings. There is always light at the end of that tunnel....I promise you. If you want to PM please feel welcome....any time. We are here...always.
Hugs,
Blue Child

kairen
30-03-06, 14:55
Hi Sal

Thinking of you, sorry you feel so down at the moment, you have gone through so much this last few months, i hope things start to pick up for you soon,

take care and look after yourself, xx

kairen x

Quirky
30-03-06, 15:13
Thinking of you Sal.

Big hugs,

Lisa x

Alexandra
30-03-06, 15:53
Hi Sal

Thinking of you too

Big (((HUGS))) as well

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

sal
31-03-06, 00:34
Thank you for all your replies it helps so much.

Blue your post really made me feel special and i will get in touch.

It is just so hard as i have never being an angry person i always feared it but now i dont know what to do as the frightened me is coming out and i dont like it at all.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

sal
31-03-06, 09:51
I am sat here trying to focus my head round phoning work to say the doctor has signed me of for a month. I dont want all that time i want to get back, face it and get it other with.

I have had no response from personnel with regards to the letter i sent her, that is over a week ago now.

I am going away to Alton Towers this weekend, i decided to bite the bullet and get away for a few days. Not looking forward to the drive but have until Sam finishes school to get my head round that.

Love Sal xx

Piglet
31-03-06, 10:16
I think that's a great idea and you have a lovely time. :D

Love Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

bluebottle
31-03-06, 10:24
Taking our anger out on people isn't healthy, but getting our anger out can be very good for us. I think too many of us hold some anger from our past and because we can't express it we turn it in on ourselves. Cycling, jogging, anything where we can attack something may help.

Even boxing/kick boxing etc!

--
Blue -
"Your truth is better for you than someone else's. Just get to know what it is, so you can finally own it, and speak it."

May Day
31-03-06, 15:49
Hi Sal

You're not alone with your anger ... i understand because i too feel so angry at my situation and know that it doesn't feel good ... it seems worse when you take it out on other people too because they really don't understand what's going on in your mind ... the smallest things seem to wind me up ... the stress and pain start and then i take my frustration out on those around me ...

how i try to deal with it is by taking a deep breath, standing back for a few seconds and asking myself .. "if i wasn't suffering from stress how would i react to this situation?" ... the answer is usually that what has happened isn't such a serious thing and i would either ignore what happened, try to deal with what happened in a calm manner or talk to the person that started the situation about what they just did .. eg kids being naughty ...

I know it can be easy to explode at a situation if you don't feel well because you think people whould understand and leave you in peace but we all know that life isn't like that ...

In short ... try standing back from the situation and ask yourself if you really want to get angry about it ... it works for me most of the time

Take Care

May :)

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.