PDA

View Full Version : Some one please give me avice

tricia56
30-01-11, 13:18
i suffer with anxiety for a coup[le of years now and since xmas ive had alot of sress and worries which is still on going and since mon my anxiety has got worse and to day i cant seem to bring it down a little bit im doing my breathing and ive been telling myself im going to be ok it will pass but its not helping very much and i seem to of forgot wat else to do to bring it down can any one please advice me wat else i can do and will it pass and get easyer

Stezzle
30-01-11, 18:44
i suffer with anxiety for a coup[le of years now and since xmas ive had alot of sress and worries which is still on going and since mon my anxiety has got worse and to day i cant seem to bring it down a little bit im doing my breathing and ive been telling myself im going to be ok it will pass but its not helping very much and i seem to of forgot wat else to do to bring it down can any one please advice me wat else i can do and will it pass and get easyer

Yoga, exercises and maybe some CBT would help you. Positive thinking and breathing with your stomach also helps. The way to calm down is to take a sit and just focus on your surroundings. The world still carries on around you. People go on about their daily stuff. Take a few slips of water. Just relax. Tell yourself that you are well, you are strong, you are relaxed and safe. You will get there in the end and be able to control it and predict when one is about to start.

ditzygirl
30-01-11, 20:47
Have you cut down your caffine, alcohol, sweet food ? these things play havoc with Anxiety.