PDA

View Full Version : Withdrawal Symptoms?

Eggy
30-01-11, 17:35
I took my last dose last Wednesday after slowly cutting down over a 4 week period.

Today i feel sick and a bit dizzy and drained.

How long will this last for?

nomorepanic
30-01-11, 19:02
It is a bit like how long is a piece of string Eggy.

Everyone is different so it could be weeks or could be over a month.

I think cutting down over a month was too quick to be honest.

KK77
30-01-11, 20:28
Usually a couple of weeks or so but Nic's right - it does vary from person to person.

alwaysanxious
01-02-11, 09:23
hi eggy when i was last on cipralex i forgot to take them after neing on them for 2 years, every now and then i missing them and all i had was brain zaps likemini electric shocks in my head and body but i didnt get anixiety at all then i realised i hadnt had any for a week so just stopped i was fine after about a month the zaps stopped... but we are different and things affect us differently .ive been back on cipralex for 7 months now and havent gained weight but lost my sex drive i hate it ,its too muc h hard work trying to be sexy when your dead inside lol,,i want to stop mine as im feeling way bettr now but am to scared incase it comes all back.....

keep us posted tc lisa x

Eggy
09-02-11, 23:10
Been off for 2 weeks now, Still haven't got any sex drive back, Still feeling tired a lot and achy, Headaches and a few other things, Hopefully the first 2 weeks are the worst and i can start feeling better soon.