PDA

View Full Version : Newbie (sort of)

Elle-Kay
30-01-11, 18:33
Hi everyone.

I last logged in here in 2007, right before I got married, and I'm sorry to say I haven't been back since. I don't really know why (apart from a lack of time, which seems endemic in my life!!), but I have logged in today in the hope that I'll be able to get to know you all again, and get back into a community where people know what I go through when I get anxious or panicky, but also where I can feel like a "normal" person and not feel like I should constantly apologise for being "sub-normal".

It's really important to me at this point in my life that I find a way to get over, or just live alongside my anxiety without it living through me. Firstly because it has gone on long enough (since I was 15), but secondly because this year I will complete my studies to become a historical conservator, and I don't just want to be one, I want to be a GOOD one, which means being able to go to conferences, visit museums, network etc... all of which I find very scary at the moment!

So anyway.... hi, I'm Leah :)

Vanilla Sky
30-01-11, 20:34
Welcome back to NMP :)
Paige x

Elle-Kay
31-01-11, 17:04
Thank-you :)

buster_uk1967
31-01-11, 17:37
Hi Leah, Welcome back I also have just re joined after a couple of years of been panic/anxiety free.