PDA

View Full Version : Resting pulse 60-100??

xBettyBoopx
30-01-11, 21:03
Hi there

Does anyone know how come normal resting pulse can be anywhere between 60 and 100? I mean 99bpm is quite high, can someone have that all the time? Big difference between 60 and 100, isn't there?

Els:blush::blush:

steven67
30-01-11, 21:26
anxiety can cose a high pulse 99 bpm is not that high ,your lowest pulse should be at 6am,the fitter you are the lower it is my at the moment at about 10am is about 45bpm when i was training back in the day [i have been training all my life] i got it down 29bpm, when my anxiety was bad my pulse and bp were way up and your resting bpm and bp will be higer in the eveing and thats for all of us, if you have been very active in your life you find that resting hr will be lower if your worred about it go and the doc you find it may get higher while waiting to see the doc [get what saying, stress worry anxiety, puts it up take care steve

nomorepanic
30-01-11, 22:06
I agree that it gets lower the fitter you are.

xBettyBoopx
31-01-11, 02:19
Thanks for your replies. I am not worried about my heart, it's between 70-78bpm resting. I was just asking how it is possible for around 100bpm to be normal if 60bpm is also normal.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.:yesyes:

Els
xxx