PDA

View Full Version : whats going on with me?

breanna
30-01-11, 22:08
ok so it all started in march, i started taking cymbalta and xanax for panic attacks! i went down to take a nap and was completely calm and had a xanax, i woke up and felt completely out ofit, shortness and out a breath i went to the e.r still not.panicking and my heart rate was 160 off and on for 4 hours, they did a ekg blood work.gave me.a.shot of.ativan and morphine, and bayer he said it was anxiety! i got pregnant with my daughter and just had her a week.ago the last two months of my pregnancy i was having troubles with.high rate 135's after eating! it would.come n go i had a holter.moniter everything was fine! i had my daughter and.in the hospital my heart rate was up in the 120-130s they did a ekg and telecardiogram everything was fine! now that i.got home i feel short breathed whinded with any exertions or meals and my heart races! i do have anxiety attacks, but why would.it.be happening after going to get a bottle.for.baby or.eating and not all.the time! how accurate are these tests and has anyone had.thiz?

jothenurse
31-01-11, 00:50
With my anxiety and tachycardia (I had rates up in the 160's and my EKG's were all normal, just fast heart rate with panic), I also would get increased heart rate with eating and doing any little thing. It is much better now, but it took a lot of time. I was so focused on my heart rate, that anytime I noticed it going a little fast, I would get panicky. I now try to calm myself when this happens which does help.