PDA

View Full Version : fed up and can't sleep

katiebean
31-01-11, 02:18
Hi guys,

I have had increased anxiety the past few mornings, but have managed to get through it. My sleep seems to be the biggest factor. I'm getting these 'jolts' as I'm falling asleep which wake me up. They usually feel like i kick out. My boyfriend saw me do them the other night and told me I was laughing at the same time!! What is going on? I take citalopram, and was wondering if this is related? It's horrid because you don't want to go to sleep for fear of it happening again..........................

Greenman50
31-01-11, 08:25
Have you just started the cit ? I,m on day 17 and they have ruined my sleeping pattern , i wake up every few hours and feel very edgy but it seems to be getting better

Headdown
31-01-11, 20:42
I'm in the same situation right now, it's a new one for me. I blame it on a heavy weekend with far too much drinking. I didn't sleep at all last night and now I can't seem to get to sleep tonight and I had to take today off work (new job too, not great) - anyone have any tips? I've read online but nothing seems to be doing it for me, I don't want to go 2 nights without sleep :(