PDA

View Full Version : Heart Racing as soon as i awake

ian414
31-01-11, 12:51
Hi i need help why does my heart race as soon as i get out of bed in the mornings, it will be racing 130 a min, it will slow down once im down stairs, but ive had nothing but pains in my back and chest for a few months now, of an evenoing my heart rate will go down to around 79 beats a min, but im still worried why it goes as fast as it does in the mornings.
does anyone else get this and what do you do to calm it or do we just get on with it, hope somne can help thanks ian

teez
31-01-11, 13:14
hi ian yup have this quite a lot,,it can be anytime i wake though,,i woke up one afternoon last week ,,and my heart was going ten to the dozen,,it lasted a while because i had become aware it was doing it which made it lasted longer,,but if i wake in the night it can happen upto three for times , especially if im stressed or upset

ian414
31-01-11, 13:20
hi teez i would like to say when mine goes fast i find that i feel my pulse and i worry more but i cant help it as i need to find out what speed its doing, in the day it will race to and i seem to feel of balance alot to, ive had tests done ECGs ECHO BLOODS and they are always normal, i hate feeling like this as its been going on now for well over a year, but my doctor keeps telling me im ok but i dont feel ok if you know what i mean....ian

teez
31-01-11, 16:31
i too have had all the tests ,,but mines been going on for twenty years now,,as i said im ok as long as ive not had a stressfull week,,or any stress come to that lol,,if im on a good week i tend to ignore it,,but then ive had lots of practice:roflmao:,, try to take your mind off,,if you read pick up a book,,listen to music,,i also find my ds a help ,,

cookie10
31-01-11, 18:57
i get this too, as soon as i open my eyes in the morning my heart starts racing ! Calms down after half hour or so though. Strange isn't it ! It doesn't happen all the time, but does seem worse if I am particularly stressed about something ....