PDA

View Full Version : skin issues

Em.ma
31-01-11, 16:19
Hi,
i have really bad all over body skin issues. I have super dry skin on my hands and ithcy scraty skin. In my sleep i scracth my self really badly. I did my arm last night and its stinging.
I also feel itchy everywere.
when i was 13/14 i had bad acne and dry skin on my face all the time.

another thing thats worrying me is i have pain when i press against lymph nodes in neck I also feel hard bumps just down from my lymph nodes under my chin. it hurts there to.

Another thing im worried about is this morning i had 20 mins to get ready so i did my hair really quickly with a brush and straightners and i did it really rouhgly because i was rushing. my head felt sore at the time. i thought i had caused my brain to bleed lol. I have a slight ache in my head now and i had a tiny runny nose for about a minute earlier.

I also am worried about bowel cancer to as my toilet habit changes all the time and i have stomach aches. I also still have noises coming from stomach/chest and sometimes throat

Im not so much worried now, just more focused on things. I just need some advice lol.

Em.ma
31-01-11, 16:40
also have a severe pain in lower right arm (hurts when i press against it to. :()

Em.ma
31-01-11, 17:01
once i sratced my legs so badly i still have scars from it :( really worried that im allergic to something :'( and im dying.

Em.ma
31-01-11, 18:04
got real headache now. :(

Em.ma
31-01-11, 19:32
worried. every scratch i think is a splinter

Em.ma
31-01-11, 19:34
got pain around and on nose (not inside it) again still. really worried my sinuses will block my throat as got funny feeling in top of mouth and a slightly snotty feeling.

KK77
31-01-11, 19:46
Emma, stop concentrating on every little ache, pain, feeling you're getting. The more you do this, the more you'll worry and the more you'll notice every little symptom. Do you see the pattern?

Nothing that you've mentioned sounds serious but make an appointment with your doc and mention all these concerns to them.

You will be OK - don't stress yourself. Will send you another chill pill ;)

Em.ma
31-01-11, 19:51
thanks. i have loads of bad sratches everywere which will burn in water later lol. I dont worry about it so much, im just aware and keep cheking for splinters and stuff.

KK77
31-01-11, 19:58
Do you have any cream for your scratches? Put some antiseptic on it Emma.

ElizabethJane
31-01-11, 20:00
Dear Emma have you tried buying some aqueous cream and using that instead of bath oils/soap etc. You might be developing an allergic reaction to anything that has perfume in it (most products we use have, usually says 'parfum on the label') Try using the aqueous and a good emolient after bathing ie aveeno or diprobase from the chemists. Try using a non perfumed shampoo. I'm sure that will stop the itching. As M says try to worry less about your bodily ills. Our bodies are amazing and usually work very well without too many interventions from us. A chat with your GP about your worries might also help you. Best wishes EJ.

Em.ma
31-01-11, 20:18
Thanks. Is e45 a good cream? i will try using different bath stuff and lots of mouisturiser lol. I have a headache now to :(

Em.ma
31-01-11, 20:29
just went to the loo and found blood in my underwear (tmi i know) but there as a huge clot when i wiped but it was black and the blood was to. i have a headache and feel funny( i know its proberly my period but i cant help but think ive got hemmorage.)

Em.ma
01-02-11, 18:06
im really worried. my blood is pure black- and i have no cramping. it started last night then stopped over night (after i had a bath) then came back this morning, I just found a clot (huge one thats black) but its gooey and thick (lovely i know but im worried)