PDA

View Full Version : ear syringed!

missykat
31-01-11, 20:53
went to my doc today he told me i needed to have my ears syringed using high pressure water in both ears. it was uncomfortable but oh boy its way better! anyway got home and wenever i drink fluid i feel this stinging burning sensation in my neck under my chin. is this normal wud it be anything to do with the procedure?? anybody have this done before?

missykat
31-01-11, 21:59
:shrug:

Anxious_gal
31-01-11, 22:05
hmm if it's under you neck, is it near your ear? could just be a nerve issue, the ear could be a bit sensitive and the pain traveling maybe
It's pretty harmless I'm sure, I often get stinging and burning sensations in random places.

Anxious_gal
31-01-11, 22:09
Oh i missed the part where you said when you drink, does it make a difference if the drink is warm or cold?
I used to eat ice cream when i had a ear ache, it seemed to help so I think its all connected.
It should ease off after a while.

missykat
31-01-11, 22:10
its right under my chin the plate of the neck. its only wen i swallow fluids tho. its grand wen im eating :huh: cud be a nerve thing maybe ure right ill let it settle down for the nite and see how it is tmrw. thanks for reply.

missykat
31-01-11, 22:11
its wen i drink cold fluids mainly it burns and stings