PDA

View Full Version : lansoprazole anyone else ?

HazG
01-02-11, 07:29
I was given this for acid reflux off my GP i have been taking it for two weeks and i have now started have terrible diarrhea:ohmy: i was wondering if anyone else had this i'm sure it must be these thats causing it.

chatterbox
01-02-11, 10:14
hi Hazg
Im on Lanso and it doesnt affect me in that way. I take one before evening meal.

donnaanderson
01-02-11, 10:23
exactly the same had to come off them tried omeprozol but got bad vertigo doctor given new drug called pantoprazolo which is working well and for people more sensitive.

HazG
01-02-11, 16:08
exactly the same had to come off them tried omeprozol but got bad vertigo doctor given new drug called pantoprazolo which is working well and for people more sensitive.

Hi did you tell your GP the symptoms as people have said they dont take any notice,i was thinking it was me !

melvin
01-02-11, 21:12
hi mate ask your doc for nexium they are stronger than omerprazle but they are expensive so he might not give you them . i dont get any side effects

Greenman50
01-02-11, 21:20
30 mg of lansprazole i take in the morning , don,t think it does didly squat for me but the ranitidine works especially at bed time . No side effects from either .