PDA

View Full Version : It's getting worse! I'm scared!

punkprincess19
02-02-11, 07:09
Yesterday was another bad day for me and my breathing and it's got my anxiety really high. I was lay awake until 3am with it until I finally fell asleep exhausted. I've now woke up feeling worse than ever. My throat/windpipe feel raw and my chest feels tight. I'm on my own and really scared! I don't know what to do :weep:

Clairalou
02-02-11, 07:14
Do you have acid reflux? if so have you taken anything for it like gaviscon as that will really sooth your throat! I get reflux and that can really make my chest feel tight and sore when its bad!

xx

punkprincess19
02-02-11, 07:19
No, ive not had acid reflux lately x

Clairalou
02-02-11, 07:26
Well it really does sound like it! i would try some gasviscon an see if it helps! it cant do any harm! xx

anx mum
02-02-11, 10:20
No, ive not had acid reflux lately x

Hiya hun u still feeling bad? Me too was lieing awake to scared to sleep had awful pain in chest this morning painkillers has took it off ait now

punkprincess19
02-02-11, 12:13
Hiya hun u still feeling bad? Me too was lieing awake to scared to sleep had awful pain in chest this morning painkillers has took it off ait now

Hi hun, I'm a mess here :weep: can't seem to calm down. My breathing is just so bad now! Not long until your scan now. Try not to worry and let me know how you get on xx