PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone Im nicola!

Nicolarosetti
02-02-11, 12:22
hello everyone i just joined the site and wanted to share a little!
from since i can remember ive always been a nervous and worried person but since my mum got cancer last year i have had really bad panic attacks im seeing a counseller but i am finding working through these attacks is so exhusting has anyone got any suggestions or similar experiences to share maybe if i see that im not alone ill feel a little better about the whole thing! :weep:

diane07
02-02-11, 12:31
Hi Nicolarosetti

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

buster_uk1967
02-02-11, 12:33
Hi Nicola, Welcome to the site. There are lots of helpful people here. I am newish too.

SW
02-02-11, 13:48
hi there...i can relate to that i found out my mum had leukemia in december and my anxiety has gone through the roof,iam currently taking citaloporam 20mg and propranolol 80mg slow release....still getting used to the propranolol feel like its slowing me down a bit physically but mentally iam thinking about the side effects like blood pressure even though my blood pressure is normal...sounds daft but think its keeping the anxiety going iam not letting the tablets do there job xx

paula lynne
02-02-11, 15:15
Hi Nicola, welcome aboard, you're not alone x:welcome: