PDA

View Full Version : hi newbie alert :~ lol

shellwiltshire
02-02-11, 13:03
hi :) my name is michelle i am 32 and have 2 children, 13yr old and 11yr old.
i have been suffering with a problem with my bowel for over 2yrs now, i need the loo all the time and have had a couple of accidents in the past, as a result i developed agrophobia, anxiety and panic attacks. I am taking SERTRALINE 100mg and DIAZEPAM which is i think helping a bit with the dark days where i feel i am letting everyone down especially my kids. I have had to miss parent meetings face to face and other things my kids want me to do. I think that is the worse thing about all of this. I have had loads of tests for my bowel and have always thought it was IBS but i had a results of my last test (a camera pill) yesturday and they have found loads of ulcers on my bowel and have been diagnosed with crohn's disease i have been prescribed BUDENOFALK which i have never heard of.
With my agrophobia, anxiety and panic attacks i am seeing a psychiatrist weekly ( she was the one who told me about this site) and i am doing exposure therapy where i have to go out everyday for a hour and write/rate how i feel and i think it is starting work very slowly i can walk a short distance with my kids to the supermarket where i know there is a toilet. anyway thats me at the moment and i would be very grateful for any advice or comments about my situation or medication. thankyou:unsure:

nomorepanic
02-02-11, 13:05
Hi shellwiltshire

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vanilla Sky
02-02-11, 21:26
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x