PDA

View Full Version : strange feeling in hand and foot...

miniholly
02-02-11, 16:39
sorry to post again!
but lately i've had a weird sensation in my right hand whenever i reach out to use my computer mouse, it kind of feels like my circulations been cut off, i stop using the mouse and my hand kind of goes a bit numb but i can still use my hand feel it, so its not exactly fully numb. then yesterday i had the same feeling in my right foot when i crossed my legs. i can't think logically to what it is.
i do sit on my leg alot when i sit down at home, and do use my computer mouse and awful lot. but i can feel the blood rushing through these parts of my body then going numb. it goes away after a while and only lasts a few minutes, its so scary!
i had the same feeling last time i had a panic attack in my left arm too.
please help im really scared i have a brain tumour or something!

cookie10
02-02-11, 16:43
don't worry, I get this a lot. I'm terrible for sitting on my legs and after a while or when I get up I get it goes like a bit numb or like pins and needles. I also get this a lot at night, where I have a habit of curling my hands up under my chin. It often wakes me up where they have gone numb, but after a little shake everythings fine. I guess it is where the circulation is restricted for a bit.

miniholly
02-02-11, 16:53
thank you cookie10, i got it last night whilst i was in bed too as i was lying down, went as soon as i calmed down though. really is worrying though xxx

miniholly
02-02-11, 21:44
urghhhh have had a mild headache on my righthand side too :'( im so scared i dont want to die someone please help :( xx

crazyhayz
04-02-11, 17:47
this is depersonalization hun, the feelin of limbs or hands/feet being unattached to rest of body, like they r dead or not there. dont worry just due to heightened nerve endings due to high levels levels. ive had it countless times and its really really scary, but spoke to a neurologist who said its just anxiety. dont worry x