PDA

View Full Version : Scan result

anx mum
02-02-11, 19:53
Had my scan today to see if a blood clot was present thankfully came bk normal. Really confused with how im feeling and pains im getting really thought scan would of shown something?

Greenman50
02-02-11, 20:00
Thats great news :yesyes:

I,ve getting chest pains for a weeks , think its to do with my heartburn which is under control but still flares up , i,m ignoring it .

sammi
02-02-11, 20:09
That's brilliant news bev :hugs:

daisycake
02-02-11, 21:06
:D fantastic news hun, you must be so relieved :) now go try and chill! x

kah
02-02-11, 21:11
Great news :)

anx mum
02-02-11, 21:14
Great news :)

Thank u guys was so scared hard to believe when test was normal still getting horrible pains in chest trying to chill

joans60
02-02-11, 21:19
Hi Bev
Glad to here that your scan was fine
The chest pain could all be to do with your anxiety being high
Try and chill out.

Joan

anx mum
02-02-11, 21:22
Hi Bev
Glad to here that your scan was fine
The chest pain could all be to do with your anxiety being high
Try and chill out.

Joan

Thanx joan trying to chill think ive worked myself up

ElectricAlice
02-02-11, 21:49
Hi bev, Yayy! I'm so so happy for you that your ok. Such wonderful news :). I have been getting chest pains for so long now. They can be very painful, stabbing, throbbing, aching, dull, etc. I've had them all, mainly on the right side. A sharp pain when I breath in, everything! In fact just typing about them brings them on. I do believe it is all tied in with 1: your breathing & 2: how you hold yourself. If you were to look and notice how you were standing and holding yourself, and notice what your tensing, for example just let your chest drop instead of having it raised and tense. And drop your shoulders, this helps. We have muscles in-between our ribs. And all around our chest, and contracting these muscles causes pain. Just be aware of your posture and what your tensing. But also now you know it's 1000000% nothing but anxiety I promise you can ignore these pains. And that will help too. Not to block them, just to accept them, and to move on. Breathing from your chest causes pain too. Try to breath from your abdomen. I wish you all the luck and happiness you deserve. Bevause I know the pain your suffering. It's not nice, and our situations are so similar. Let's make our mums proud and get through this and live our lives!

Pcdaft
02-02-11, 23:02
thats brill news bev? take care xxx

amandaj
03-02-11, 09:50
great news bevx

anx mum
03-02-11, 09:58
great news bevx

Did u have ct scan hun couldnt believe it when he said normal makes me think what these pains

anx mum
03-02-11, 10:02
Hi bev, Yayy! I'm so so happy for you that your ok. Such wonderful news :). I have been getting chest pains for so long now. They can be very painful, stabbing, throbbing, aching, dull, etc. I've had them all, mainly on the right side. A sharp pain when I breath in, everything! In fact just typing about them brings them on. I do believe it is all tied in with 1: your breathing & 2: how you hold yourself. If you were to look and notice how you were standing and holding yourself, and notice what your tensing, for example just let your chest drop instead of having it raised and tense. And drop your shoulders, this helps. We have muscles in-between our ribs. And all around our chest, and contracting these muscles causes pain. Just be aware of your posture and what your tensing. But also now you know it's 1000000% nothing but anxiety I promise you can ignore these pains. And that will help too. Not to block them, just to accept them, and to move on. Breathing from your chest causes pain too. Try to breath from your abdomen. I wish you all the luck and happiness you deserve. Bevause I know the pain your suffering. It's not nice, and our situations are so similar. Let's make our mums proud and get through this and live our lives!

thank u alice nearly cried when i read your post. I really thought it was a clot hun now im thinking what the hell r the pains im getting. U feeling any better?