PDA

View Full Version : Forgetfulness and brain fade.

SHYGIRLAJB
02-02-11, 23:11
Hi Everyone,

Just was wondering if anyone else suffers from this. Forgetfulness and sort of brain fade where you can't seem to think.

Im terrible , my mum tells me a list and I would forget whats on it, someone tells me something on the phone I forget what I have been told. I carry a notebook around with me to write things down, I even forget to write in that.

The brain fade, or can't really think. I have also been having trouble with mental block sort of thing too, not sure if its lack of concentration or what. Has not helped with my therapy as I couldn't get the information digested into my brain. Also im finding it very hard doing my english. The homework for this week was about a descriptive piece on making and drinking a cup of tea, coffee. I couldn't even think of what to write. My mum had to sort of prompt me and things to get my brain to work.

I am not sure what is causing it, if its the depression, or the medication I am taking. I am finding it so hard.

Does this relate to you? and how are you combating the problem.

Anita.

Anxious_gal
03-02-11, 00:28
Well today I left my ipod on a table and had to go back to get it, then I couldn't remember where i left my phone down, then I had an important phone call to make today....... forgot that too.......
it's the stress, Well thats what I think x
I find it hard to write emails, I go blank or get distracted a lot.