PDA

View Full Version : new

wilko27
03-02-11, 10:50
hi my names paul i suffer from i believe is health anxiety or gad i have been seing a therapist now for the last 6 months but i am constantly worrying about my health and having a heart attack. i have been suffering from different symptoms but for me the worst is depersonalization this is constant and has been for the last 6 months i hope ive come to the right place for advice as i feel anxiety iscontrolling my life look forward to hearing your replies guys

diane07
03-02-11, 10:51
Hi wilko27

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vanilla Sky
03-02-11, 21:22
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

jessicalittler79
03-02-11, 21:52
i have the this feeling to its awfull .....:(

wilko27
04-02-11, 15:51
its good to know theres other people outthere how do you cope how long have you been feeling like this ???

leeroy
04-02-11, 15:56
HI Paul

this is the main form of anxiety I suffer with, and although not as intense as yours sounds I can fully relate in terms of worrying about things happening to you i.e. heart attacks

As for depersonalization, it's very un nerving

Please see my intro, there is a way to over come this and you'll have your good days again

all the best mate