PDA

View Full Version : New to the website but not Panic and Anxiety!

REBECCAP
03-02-11, 12:58
Just wanted to say hello!

I am a newly signed up member although have been looking at the site for weeks for advice with dealing with GAD and Panic. I have suffered from this for 15 years (i am 30 now!) and am hoping to find some hints and advice on here. I have recently started a CBT course and am just starting to get the hang of that.

I have reached a point in my life were i need to change the way i feel as i can not carry on scared and frightened of anxiety and panic anymore. I owe it to myself and to my son! xx

diane07
03-02-11, 12:59
Hi REBECCAP

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

smb25
03-02-11, 14:37
Hi Rebeccap,

Welcome, I have found this site very helpful and members are supportive. Sometimes hard reading some of the posts/horror stories but I try and balance that with reading the happy/successful ones too.

I am having a good day today/tomorrow maybe different but I am making the most of it!

:welcome:

Vanilla Sky
03-02-11, 21:21
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

jessicalittler79
03-02-11, 21:23
hi hunni and welcome to nmp...:)

REBECCAP
04-02-11, 11:10
Thanks for your warm welcome. Looking forward to getting to know people on here x