PDA

View Full Version : feeling shaky weak and tired.

saintdee
30-03-06, 18:08
hi everyone, i have just stumbbled across this site and am so glad i have.

i have had anxiaety and panic attacks for 4 years now, but i still convince myself that i have an illness of some sort, no matter how much sleep i get i still find myself yawning and feeling tired and weak throughout the day, and this stops me from doing things, but when i play football or cricket i have lots of energy, my mind works overtime and will not let me forget my fears, i think about cancer or blood disorders that make me tired then i get shakey, can anyone please help me find an answer to all of this as i am starting to come apart.

love and thanks to you all.

martin.

Munchkin
30-03-06, 18:18
Hey, Welcome to the fourm. I'm sure you'll find it helpful.

Sorry to hear things are tough for you right now. These symptoms are very common in anxiety. You are not alone...have you tried any treatment/therapy of any kind?
Take care.

"A Journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

april tones
30-03-06, 20:24
hi, i get this too
i have fibromyalgia and that makes me tired at end of day and throughout the day
read my post panic or something else x

fibrochat) http://apriltones.proboards54.com

Farr06
30-03-06, 20:27
I made a post only the other day about how drained I feel all the time - GP told me yesterday its my anxiety, makes me achy all over as well. Claire Weekes in her book talks about how it makes us feel fatigued. I think its normal for us, although normal is a distant memory for me [Sigh...]

Anxiety Is Evil

saintdee
30-03-06, 21:58
thanks guys for the messages, i am taking cipromil and zispin and have diazepam for the bad times, does anyone else have sleeping problems with the anxiety or depression, i just cant seem to get a solid sleep pattern as alawys wake up and then sleep in the day, but no matter how much sleep or when im always tired.xx

april tones
30-03-06, 23:42
whats this book by clare weekes? its mentioned alot? thanks

fibrochat) http://apriltones.proboards54.com