PDA

View Full Version : worried if i dont worry.. anyone relate??

bexy84
03-02-11, 20:18
i was wondering if anybody has the same issue??? almost like an OCD thing about worrying??? if i am not worrying its like something in my brain warns me to start worrying or else i might get complacent and miss something deadly!!!! for instance i have had a phobia of moles and skin cancer lately.. all checked out fine they say but i cant stop checking my skin .. i mean like loads!!! i tell myself dont look but my brain says "but if you dont u might miss something" i worry that if i dont worry that is when something will sneak up on me!!!! get me????? sorry to ramble!!!!:)

wiskersonkittens
03-02-11, 20:46
Yes, I experience something like this. I have gotten to the point where when I am actually calm, I begin to worry that something is wrong with me! I can't just enjoy the silence from my body for a bit without my brain warning me that this isn't right! ha! I'm a mess!

Whatsgoinon
03-02-11, 21:26
Just let it fade, it will pass and eventually you will forget - the body is a cycle it will take a long time - so long that you will forget what was happening when it totally stopped.

Best wishes:)