PDA

View Full Version : Breathing symptom

anx mum
03-02-11, 21:03
Still getting this horrible breathing symptom does anyone know if chest pain is part of it?

anx mum
03-02-11, 21:10
Still getting this horrible breathing symptom does anyone know if chest pain is part of it?

Really dont understand it doc says my sats levels r ok so is it just a feeling?

jessicalittler79
03-02-11, 21:19
hun i have this bad at the moment its awfull i also haven chest pain and tightness in middle of mi.y chest ,i feel like i stop breathing ta times sceary and ilike i have to make myself breathe if u need me pm me or look me up on fb hunni tc sorry u feel so bad

anx mum
03-02-11, 21:23
hun i have this bad at the moment its awfull i also haven chest pain and tightness in middle of mi.y chest ,i feel like i stop breathing ta times sceary and ilike i have to make myself breathe if u need me pm me or look me up on fb hunni tc sorry u feel so bad

How do u cope with it?

jessicalittler79
03-02-11, 21:27
hun its awfull sometimes i cant i have bad panic attacks with this it takes over my life,,,,ive been to doc so many timmes for this and they say everything looks fine iam ready to give up but if i find something helpfull for us i will pass it along to u hunni iam sorry u feel this way ....tc hope u feel better soon

wiskersonkittens
04-02-11, 02:51
Just out of curiosity, do you know if you have MVP (mitral valve prolapse) or more so MVPS (miral valve prolapse syndrome -- aka dysautonomia)?

judipat
04-02-11, 08:42
Many different factors can cause chest symptoms with hyperventilation syndrome. Normally, breathing is relaxed. If you overbreathe, the lungs become overinflated. Without thinking about it, you might use your chest muscles to expand your eib cage. This extra muscle work will feel like shortness of breath, and you will have difficulty taking a deep breath. Your chest muscles will become tired, just like your legs tire after a long run. The lowered carbon dioxide levels in the blood can cause squeezing of the airways, which then results in wheezing. Hyperventilation syndrome may cause the following chest complaints:

Chest pains or tenderness
Shortness of breath
Wheezing

sarah jayne
04-02-11, 09:50
this was the first anxiety symptom i got, its awful and i feel so sorry for u. The only thing i found that helped was distracting myself instead of consentrating on my breathing x

sarah jayne
04-02-11, 09:52
oh and i forgot to add that chest pain is part of it, the muscles in your chest become sore from over breathing. I suffer from chostachondritis, i have done since my youngest was born and that causes chest pain it might be worth mentioning it 2 ur doc x