PDA

View Full Version : Scary Thought

bajope
05-02-11, 00:48
I'm hoping someone can relate to this. I know that most scary thoughts come in the form of "what if" or "I am." Mine is different. A while back ago, I was driving my daughter to school and as I was looking at the beautiful blue sky, out of nowhere comes the thought..."The universe goes on forever, and the world is just hanging out there in the middle of it from nothing." The thought scared the daylights out of me and gave me a huge adrenalin rush. Now the thought is stuck and the thought scares me!!! I think about it all the time. Can anyone relate to this???

Blessings,
Jackie

StarryBlueGal
05-02-11, 01:06
I get this a lot. I found out on this forum it's called depersonalisation. Lots of people has got it on this forum, and they will help you.

Starry xx

Lizziesaurus
05-02-11, 12:39
Yes, I get exactly this, in fact it happened last night whilst I was going to sleep, it's horrible but it does pass.

mandie
05-02-11, 13:40
Hi

I get this to. Had it on and off for years. It does go when my anxiety gets better.

Mandie x

bell23
06-02-11, 20:56
I've had the exact same thoughts, and they are so scary but they do pass when anxiety settles. I think its part of depersonalisation/derealisation.