PDA

View Full Version : ears inflamed - brain tumour worry

Farr06
30-03-06, 20:24
GP said my ear looks inflamed yesterday, even though I have had no pain or problems with my ears - if it was a brain tumour, would it have shown up as an inflamed ear, or would the other tests he did (co-ordination etc, which I passed with flying colours) have indicated a tumour?

Anxiety Is Evil

nomorepanic
30-03-06, 20:58
If he thought it was a brain tumour I don't think he would have let you leave the surgery so be reassured by that.

What did he say about it?

Nicola

sal
31-03-06, 00:39
Trust me that is not what you have. My dad about 8 years ago felt like he had flu and tests straight away highlighted he had a brain tumour, not one symptom like yours. He had immediate surgery that night and he lived for another 6 weeks. Trust me the symptoms are a lot stronger than yours and it is anxiety that is causing you to feel like you do.

Here for you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Farr06
31-03-06, 08:00
Thanks for the reply guys, the problem is now when I get flu like symptoms I will be convinved I have a tumour :(

Anxiety Is Evil

april tones
31-03-06, 14:01
hi sal, im so sorry for your loss!
didnt know you been through that but dont really know much about you xxx

fibrochat) http://apriltones.proboards54.com

Quirky
31-03-06, 23:11
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Thanks for the reply guys, the problem is now when I get flu like symptoms I will be convinved I have a tumour :(
<div align="right">Originally posted by Farr06 - 31 March 2006 : 09:00:52</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Yep me too probably Farr, I often feel fluey!

Your problem sounds like it is definitely your ears though, so try not to worry (easy to say I know).

Lisa