PDA

View Full Version : Feeling so low but these forums help

amanda39
05-02-11, 12:03
I very rarely post on these boards but do read posts frequently as it makes me feel I'm not alone.
I've suffered with anxiety for 13 years but with me in it's not the classic panic symptoms but just generally feel unwell everyday! I know in my head its anxiety related but that doesn't stop the physical being real. My family do understand to a point but i can hear that sigh when i tell people how i feel and that it is real and not in my head. I don't want reassurance and sympathy, just talking about it makes me feel better in a way.
I seem to be having a bad time with it at the moment with the acid reflux, aches and pains, no sleep and whatever the day throws at me. But i wanted to thank everyone out there that posts as it helps me realise there are plenty of others out there who feel the same and give great advice x

judipat
05-02-11, 12:32
Hi amanda
I think that is the beauty of this site - its give you hope and also makes you feel that you are definately not alone.
If you suffer with acid relux - have you had that investigated properly as it can make you feel extremely unwell with all the physical aches and pains that go with it.

If you've suffered for 13 years, i'm sure you've tried all the usual things. At the end of the day, i think its a case of education and acceptance. By education, i mean finding out all there is to find out about regarding anxiety/panic/depression, whatever - so you know how the mind affects the body and accepting the way you are.

I wish you well

Judi