PDA

View Full Version : Where are your Gastritis pains?

uk23
05-02-11, 15:40
Do you get them predominantly:

1. Upper middle chest
2. Left chest under ribs
3. Right chest under ribs
4. Other (please reply)

daisycake
05-02-11, 16:49
All over me chest, abdomen, sometimes spreading into my jaw and neck and shoulders .. Quite often get a sore throat too. Had 4 ecgs so trying very hard to convince myself that gastritis is all it is!

sandy40
05-02-11, 17:11
Does anyone get a tight quashed feeling with gastritis? like your ribs are being squeezed..i've been having this lately,i had a upper scope last Sept and some inflammation was all that was found,i was given the scope because of a burning pain not the tightness i get now.

honeyp1e
29-03-11, 11:38
Doc told me i have just IBS but i think otherwise (don't we all) and anyway i have burning feelings mainly all around my belly button area sometimes it feels like all my intestines are on fire but i've had all kinds of tests which have all came back clear only think i have not had is the endoscopy as am so scared to get that done ain't there any other way i can have a test to see for inflamation in my stomach ?? or is it just called i need to learn to live with this ??
am on omeprazole 20mg but i have missed the past 3days :ohmy: rememebered this morning and took it right away but yesterday & day before was a bad day of constant stomach burning and just never ate all yesterday :wacko: but woke up this morning really hungry had a small slice of toast and within seconds it killed my stomach off (just below my belly button area) just went straight into a spasm and had to shoot the loo
and now am hungry and have the worse bubble type noises coming from the bottom of my belly but dont wanna eat as am so scared as to will it kick it off again etc also lower back killing me :(
does this sound like ibs or ??