PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Racing Heart

ian414
05-02-11, 17:44
Please help if you can, this is so weird i was washing my car and i felt light headed i took my pulse and noticed it was just over 200 beats a min, i came in and sat down for 10 mins it went down to 108 beats, its now 88 beats this is after 30 mins of sitting down plus i took a beta blocker 10mg, why the hell is this happening, i do suffer from a racing heart ive been told i suffer Anxitey but is this Anxitye while washing my car? i felt really weird ilike i was going to faint but i didnt faint, please help i hope somone can understand this or if you suffer the same and what do you do to stop this thanks Ian

jessicalittler79
05-02-11, 18:21
IAN HIT ME UP ON FB IF U EVER NEED TO TALK ,,,sorry caps lol

countrygirl
05-02-11, 20:27
Were you bending over whilst washing the car by any chance???
My son when he was a teenager ( he is now 30) was mending his bike and bent over for about half an hour and he got a very fast heartbeat and dizziness and we rushed him to Dr who said it was a direct result of being bent over for any length of time and it would sort itself which it did by time we got to the Drs a mile away so yes about half an hour. son did not have any anxiety about it and he has never had it again but is careful not to bend over for too long.