PDA

View Full Version : Cant cope with this horrible breathing symptom

anx mum
05-02-11, 19:58
Was trying to be more positive today til around dinner time had this horrible breathing symptom felt like i was suffocatting never felt so scared my hubby took me to walk in clinic checked me over and said anxiety dont know how 2 cope with it :weep:

sammi
05-02-11, 20:23
I don't know what to suggest only what others have suggested....
Breathing exercises
Keeping busy
When kids are in bed have a nice relaxing bath and have some you time listen to music watch a dvd or talk to me on msn ill try take your mind of it.
You have done well bev you managed it till dinner today which is better than yesterday because you woke up with it so that's a start.
Remember you have had this symptom before and it passed:) xxx

anx mum
05-02-11, 20:26
I don't know what to suggest only what others have suggested....
Breathing exercises
Keeping busy
When kids are in bed have a nice relaxing bath and have some you time listen to music watch a dvd or talk to me on msn ill try take your mind of it.
You have done well bev you managed it till dinner today which is better than yesterday because you woke up with it so that's a start.
Remember you have had this symptom before and it passed:) xxx

gotta b the worst symptom by far thanks sammi

sammi
05-02-11, 20:28
It is one of the worst symptoms:( that's why its so scary...... But it won't harm you xxx

Greenman50
05-02-11, 21:50
Anx mum

I,ve never replied to any of your posts because i can,t relate to them .

Has the doc ever prescribed diazapam to relax you ? just a thought . I really feel for you but don,t know how i can help .

You have had all the tests and there fine , take comfort from that and start again tommorow thinking positive

:hugs:

Greenman50
05-02-11, 22:01
Another thought......

Have you tried a search on utube for relaxation videos ? About three months ago i spent everynight on there ......i only had 2 hours a night sleep (won,t bore you with the details ) but some were very very good with a talk through the breathing exercise etc ...
I also found the binuraul beats very good . Give it a try you have nothing to lose

x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnImEKa6FUU&playnext=1&list=PL46548989C1EB8C18&index=1