PDA

View Full Version : why am i getting the blame for everything

leo05
30-03-06, 21:32
Hi
Lea is with me thats why posting on her name cos im really upset. Over the last few days we have had a upsetting time with a couple of members on this site. And it seems that i seem to be getting the blame for everything that has been happening, even though all i have done is try and help these so called friends!! The past keeps being thrown up in my face all the time, how many more times have i got to say sorry??
I have just come home from treatment at the eye hospital and told to relax only to turn on my computor and get more agro. I am trying my best to get my self well and to help others, but all im getting is blamed for things, how do you think that makes me feel??? Why dont you all post and say what a BAD LOW LIFE SUSIE is?
Sorry but i am really UPSET.
I was told the past had been forgotten but no its being held against me, i feel so much like cutting or worse cos im fed up with being blamed all the time.
real upset
susie :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

trac67
30-03-06, 22:05
Susie,

I haven't seen any bad posts against you on here, or were they pm's?

Let us know and maybe we can sort this out.

take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

leo05
30-03-06, 22:16
hi trac
i have had them through txt pm and msn
it is two diff members

trac67
30-03-06, 22:26
if you want to pm me as to who it is maybe we can get it sorted mate.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

sal
31-03-06, 00:43
I apoligised and said so many times how sorry i am. I am having a hard time and that is no excuse but it brought back the time when i supported you and Susie didnt and it hurt me. I am sorry and you dont need to post about it as you can pm me anytime and i will always apologise.

Take care.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

sal
31-03-06, 00:52
I am not sure who you think is upsetting you as you said there are 2 members. I know we have had our difference and you have said your piece towards me and i have never brought it up on the site and would never intend to. I hope lea is okay and you both take care of each other, at end of day that is all that counts. We all have a past Susie and you will do to remember what you put me through and how i never turned my back on you and support lea throughout it.

We all make mistakes but sometimes only those who choose remember that.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

kitty
01-04-06, 11:51
hi susie

Sorry i havent been on as much as i normaly am babe just needed to sort my head out a bit but im here for you hun im here for the both of you and if you ever need to chat about anything what so ever dont hessitate to get in contact with me hun...this goes for you to lea! lol im here for you both

huge hugs for you both

kym
xux

cheeky monkey
02-04-06, 18:05
Hi guys,
Thankyou for your replies, both lea and I are not going to let these ppl drag us down it is there lose that they no longer have our friendship we are going to help each other 100% and help and support our true friends. The last few days have been really exciting and i have started to smile again for the full story read it in success stories.
Thanks again for your support.
take care
susie and lea:D