PDA

View Full Version : hampshire/dorset.

saintdee
30-03-06, 22:04
hi, i live in new milton and would really like to meet people who have anxiety or depression as it would be nice to talk with people who understand.x

bluebottle
31-03-06, 09:46
I am in Bournemouth a lot of the time, also in Leicestershire now and then.

--
Blue -
"Your truth is better for you than someone else's. Just get to know what it is, so you can finally own it, and speak it."

saintdee
31-03-06, 10:31
hi blue, so what is your situation then? im so glad i found this site.

bluebottle
31-03-06, 10:34
Hi Saintdee,

I spend time in Bournemouth with my girlfriend who lives here, and time in Leicestershire where I have a flat.

I suffer with anxiety and depression and was bullied at work for 10 years. I am currently on incapacity benefit.

What about you?

--
Blue -
"Your truth is better for you than someone else's. Just get to know what it is, so you can finally own it, and speak it."

saintdee
31-03-06, 15:49
i suffer from anxiety and panic attacks but am a very strong character, i used to stand up for the kids in my school who got bullied when i ws younger and i def dont let anyone push me around, but i understand where your coming from and it cant be nice mate.

bluebottle
04-04-06, 11:28
Without going into too much detail, its the strong characters who get bullied at work.

Nice to make contact. :D

--
Blue -

Juicy
04-06-06, 21:36
Hi my name is Lucy and I live in Bournemouth - would like to be involved if poss in get togethers etc. I suffer with anxiety attacks, social phobia and fear of vomiting

QueenOfHearts
06-06-06, 19:13
I'm in Southampton at uni and i suffer from anxiety and depression

saintdee
06-07-06, 22:57
right there has been quite a few replys now so do people wanna arange a meet somewhere?

kuddles
06-07-06, 23:07
i live in Poole and have not been on this site for a couple of months as i now feel fine with myself ( for the moment) but still like to read and reply when I can would love to meet up!

kuddles

bluebottle
06-07-06, 23:31
I'm all for it. I'm back on Sunday.

--
Blue -

yorkylover
30-08-06, 17:27
Hi Im in fareham hampshire.
I would like to know what happens when you meet up for the first time.Do you get Anxious.I suffer from Panic attacks and anxiety and I know if I was meeting up with people for the first time I would be in a right state.How do you cope.
Does this sound Stupid?

Ellen XX

steve
30-08-06, 21:46
I'm in Portsmouth Anyone near?

Pete
30-08-06, 21:48
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">I'm in Portsmouth Anyone near?

<div align="right">Originally posted by steve - 30 August 2006 : 22:47:18</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Ish - Isle of wight.

clickaway
30-08-06, 21:52
I'm in Woking and so Portsmouth and Bournemouth are just a train journey away.

I have been to a meet up, and was a little nervous, but was soon made welcome and comfortable. It helped in that some of those I met I had pm'd or had replied to their posts a bit.

Southampton is halfway between Portsmouth and Bournemouth so that is always an option.

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

steve
31-08-06, 08:09
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">I'm in Portsmouth Anyone near?

<div align="right">Originally posted by steve - 30 August 2006 : 22:47:18</div id="right">

Ish - Isle of wight.

<div align="right">Originally posted by Pete - 30 August 2006 : 22:48:06</div id="right">

Do you ever get over to Portsmouth? I have been over to the Isle once in about 25 years then I had to be ****** to get on the boat lol

Pete
31-08-06, 10:39
Last time I went was ermm, about 3 months back with the girl from the mental health team who came around to help me. That was the first time in about 4 or 5 years.