PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!!!!!!!

smitty3189
06-02-11, 19:52
I am a wreck!!! Chest pains, irregular heartbeat, want to run to the E.R. or just hide in bed and cry!!!! Take the occasional Xanax and that can get me through the day.. Used to be an insomniac and now sleep or just stay in bed 10-12 hours per day!!! No enjoyment in my life except my daughter. Afraid to go to work for fear I may have a heart attack there!!! Chest pains and tightness daily for months yet i am still here without heart attack so i must be crazy right!?!?! Panic attacks have been so bad that i vomit and shake and have even dropped to my knees out of breath. was on zoloft years ago and took away anxiety and my personality and sex drive. havent been on meds in years and am now out of control... Anybody out there as crazy as me?!?!?!?!

nomorepanic
06-02-11, 19:55
Hi smitty3189

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

anx mum
06-02-11, 19:56
I am a wreck!!! Chest pains, irregular heartbeat, want to run to the E.R. or just hide in bed and cry!!!! Take the occasional Xanax and that can get me through the day.. Used to be an insomniac and now sleep or just stay in bed 10-12 hours per day!!! No enjoyment in my life except my daughter. Afraid to go to work for fear I may have a heart attack there!!! Chest pains and tightness daily for months yet i am still here without heart attack so i must be crazy right!?!?! Panic attacks have been so bad that i vomit and shake and have even dropped to my knees out of breath. was on zoloft years ago and took away anxiety and my personality and sex drive. havent been on meds in years and am now out of control... Anybody out there as crazy as me?!?!?!?!

You not crazy im exactly the same hun getting chest pains scared .going to docs and hospials Havin awful panic attacks sometimes i think im going mad pm anytime if u wanna chat

leeroy
06-02-11, 20:05

hey smitty you're not crazy mate

you're suffering with a form of mental illness but you're not crazy, the body and mind are playing a vicious circle of tricks on one another

I know how desperate you must be feeling, I have been where you are, and am in a pretty bad place now.

You aint alone in this and you will come out the other side, just fight it my friend one little step at a time.

all the best