PDA

View Full Version : Hello all...

anx2005
07-02-11, 00:09
I can't remember if I have already done this or not so here I go...
I have suffered with anxiety since April 7th 2005.
Started when I became a stay at home mom with health/going crazy fears.
Then it was the fear of going back to work or frankly going anywhere. Well my husband lost his job and I sucked it up and went back to work. Some days its hard to get through. I literally just take it 1 minute at a time but at least I am working!
Now I suffer with the fear that I am going to have a deadly allergic reaction (anaphylactic shock) from eating or drinking stuff. I think I get rid of one anxiety and move on to another. At least this one is only 3 times a day! LOL. Really I fear that this fear of dying from eating something could kill me from not eating enough. Whatever - anxiety is so complicated and totally irrational in my case. I have never been allergic to anything in my life.

I have had moderate success with an Attacking Anxiety and Depression program but have never committed to the complete 15 weeks it takes. Can't commit to journaling or exercising either. I think if I could I would have better control. I am trying it all again. I usually get half way through and my anxiety kicks up and paralyzes me mentally. I just obsess about it.

diane07
07-02-11, 00:25
Hi anx2005

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

anx2005
23-02-11, 00:08
thx!

Vanilla Sky
23-02-11, 10:45
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x