PDA

View Full Version : Gone and done it again...

Greenman50
07-02-11, 17:34
Can,t remember if i,ve taken my 20 mg of citalapram today .

Should i just take one tommorow , or take another one (if i have already taken it ) that would be two in one day .

I feel such a burk . I take a few tablets daily , this is why i,ve got mixed up :blush:

cookie10
07-02-11, 17:37
I'd take it tomorrow personally... you can buy a pill box with each day of the week on them so you can put them all in in advance, especially if you take a few each day. I'd be a burk too if my sertraline didn't have the day of the week written on each tablet lol:D Take care

Geoff2301
07-02-11, 17:37
Can,t remember if i,ve taken my 20 mg of citalapram today .

Should i just take one tommorow , or take another one (if i have already taken it ) that would be two in one day .

I feel such a burk . I take a few tablets daily , this is why i,ve got mixed up :blush:
Think I might just take half a tablet now if I wasn't sure either way!

paula lynne
07-02-11, 17:53
Hi Mel
I wouldnt take another one today. Start again tomorrow. A dosset box with the days on is a great idea. Dont bother buying them from the chemist, they are sooo expensive. Find a pound shop/cheap shop, they usually have them in stock. Or, do what I do, keep your tablets out by the kettle, and when you reach for your morning cuppa, it will remind you. If you take them in the evening, keep them next to your bed. :)

Greenman50
07-02-11, 18:10
Thanks guys

The packet has the days of the week on it aswell but i didn,t notice this the first time i started them so started on the wrong day .
I,ll get one of those pill box,s , the other meds i have i take first thing in the morning before breakfast so i have got into a routine with them , the cit i have after lunch and for the life of me i just can,t remember if it was today or yesterday i took it .
I remember going to take it , getting some milk but don,t remember haveing it .

The more i think about it the more certain i am that i didn,t take .

Ahh well what burk !! , a pound shop pill box it will have to be . I,ve seen them in there and thought they were for old people ...lol....little did i know three months later i,d be needing one :ohmy:

ElizabethJane
07-02-11, 18:21
Dear Mel2 this is something that we all have done from time to time. Getting a pill box is a good idea. At one time I was on so many that they would not fit into one box! There are some that are divided into am,afternoon, and pm. I wouldn't personally put them by the bed as I often wake up in a dopey state and sometimes do things in my sleep so I would be afraid of taking them by accident. It won't do you any harm to miss a dose as these build up in your system over a period of time. Best wishes EJ.

paula lynne
07-02-11, 19:26
Nothing wrong will getting a dosset/pill box hun, it saves all the worry of missed doses etc....so its not just for the old! How true. It will help you. Once youve got the box, it will all become a bit easier...its hard enough to cope with anxiety without worrying about missing doses. All the best, P x