PDA

View Full Version : help please

janey2k
07-02-11, 23:02
my anxiety has not been too bad over the the last few weeks, but these last few days have been horrible. I feel like everything is getting too much, I have financial problems at the moment, am studying for a degree and working full time and I am finding it really hard. My head is muzzy and I feel panicy and sick most of the time. I am having trouble sleeping but most of all am annoyed with myself that I have let it take hold again. How do other people cope when it all seems like it is getting too much x x :unsure:

jessicalittler79
07-02-11, 23:20
ur not alone hunni , i hope u feel better ,soon u can find help here

sammi
08-02-11, 09:23
Hi hun

I don't think we cope well when anxiety takes hold try distracting your self go for a long walk,see friends relax and have some you time read a book watch a dvd nice warm bubble bath anything to keep your mind of anxiety

Have you seen your gp to ask for some help? Your not alone and you will overcome this:) good luck x

janey2k
08-02-11, 22:50
Thanks for your kind words, no I havent seen a doctor I suppose I have just been trying to deal with it in my own way (but not doing a very good job!):unsure: x x