PDA

View Full Version : Bottom issuess

HazG
08-02-11, 10:13
I had a bad stomach last week diarrhea its better now but i have noticed when i wipe i have birght red blood on the paper and my bottom feels very sore and sort of strange no itching i did have a quick look sorry and there are some like black/purple lumps just on the outide of the anus like small peas:blush:

rosebud
08-02-11, 10:35
sounds like you have piles they can protrude out your bottom. iv'e had them like that myself. xxx

Strikeman
08-02-11, 10:55
definately sounds like hemmeroids (piles). Diarrhea can induce them if you have spent a lot of time on the loo recently. When you are sat on the loo, the downwards force and pressure can expose them so if you've been using the loo more than normal, you've given the piles a chance to surface. They usually go down within 3 - 5 days and shouldnt be anything to worry about, you can get creams from the pharmacy which help a lot I believe

Strikeman
08-02-11, 11:02
PS. They can be induced through giving birth as well due to the massive pressure and trauma around that region during childbirth

nomorepanic
08-02-11, 11:39
Yup piles. Get some cream from the chemist for them

teez
08-02-11, 12:04
try wey wipes much more gentle,,than even the softest loo paper especially after your on your five trip,,plus they are cleaner too

macc noodle
08-02-11, 13:26
Pile cream and bum wipes for you m'dear !!!

Hope your derriere feels better soon - piles are no joke.

:)

HazG
08-02-11, 13:43
Pile cream and bum wipes for you m'dear !!!

Hope your derriere feels better soon - piles are no joke.

:)

Tell me about it feels like i have something stuck sitting on a hard lump :ohmy: it alomost fels like iwant to push something back in sorry hope your not eating :D

do they itch though as mind dont !

jill
08-02-11, 14:02
Hi hun,

I get this on and off, you have great advice already. there is nothing to worry about, but you can go your chemist and ask advice, there is a spray you can get which will shrink the piles as well as cream, both are good.

A warm bath and keep the area clean, this helps. They can be a little painful, but with treatment they do go.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XXX

HazG
08-02-11, 14:14
Hi hun,

I get this on and off, you have great advice already. there is nothing to worry about, but you can go your chemist and ask advice, there is a spray you can get which will shrink the piles as well as cream, both are good.

A warm bath and keep the area clean, this helps. They can be a little painful, but with treatment they do go.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XXX

Thanks hope so :blush:

Aww you have all been very helpful i was thinking i had something awful !
do i need to go to the GP ? or just get cream ?

blueangel
08-02-11, 14:43
You're probably OK without a trip to the GP, unless they're really painful. It sounds as though you need one of the pile creams with hydrocortisone in, as it will help the swelling go down, then with a bit of luck the bits that are sticking out will pop themselves back in.

I think there's one called Germoloids HC which is fairly good. You'll need to bung some up your bum (sorry!) about three times a day for a week, and that should sort them. I suffer from them as well sometimes, so you have my sympathies!

HazG
08-02-11, 14:53
Thanks will go and get some cream flippen things ! i was so worried whn i saw the blood i thought OMG :ohmy: my HA started to kick in big time :)

Do they keep happening or will they go and thats it ?

HazG
08-02-11, 14:55
PS. They can be induced through giving birth as well due to the massive pressure and trauma around that region during childbirth

My days of giving birth are over :D had three thats enough !

jill
08-02-11, 15:05
Hi hun

Because mine come and go over a long period of time, I did pop to gp to ask advice, it was gp who gave me the spray, she said I could leave well alone, as long as they did not bother me, I could just get more spray or cream from chemist. Mine are caused by childbirth, ohhh many moons ago, I have one pile which stays out all the time, this one is not painful, but sometimes it can bleed,

Piles are common and CAN be treated and THEY DO GO. They are vains, which can pop, this is why we see blood, BUT, they DO heal.

If you are really concerned hun pop to your gp, peace of mind goes along way, or YOU CAN treat them yourself, go get some cream from chemist.

YOU TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XX