PDA

View Full Version : Breathing problems not going away!

punkprincess19
08-02-11, 14:58
For the past week I have been trying my hardest to put the breathing problems down to anxiety but it's not working. Today I'm am totally convinced that there is definitely something wrong because this is not normal! I feel like the air is being pushed out of my lungs. I'm not tense and when it stared I was not in any way anxious or panicky, I was just relaxing on the couch! When I hold my breath I can feel something trying to push out any air that is left in my lungs! Surely this is not right. I'm getting very scared and frustrated! I don't know what to do! It's only getting worse and worse as the days go on! I'm starting to worry about things like cancer now too! please help!

cookie10
08-02-11, 18:11
Hi. I found this link

http://www.derbyshirecountypct.nhs.uk/content/Health%20psychology%20service/Microsoft%20Word%20-%20Hyperventilation%20syndrome.pdf

hope it helps.

anx mum
08-02-11, 20:36
For the past week I have been trying my hardest to put the breathing problems down to anxiety but it's not working. Today I'm am totally convinced that there is definitely something wrong because this is not normal! I feel like the air is being pushed out of my lungs. I'm not tense and when it stared I was not in any way anxious or panicky, I was just relaxing on the couch! When I hold my breath I can feel something trying to push out any air that is left in my lungs! Surely this is not right. I'm getting very scared and frustrated! I don't know what to do! It's only getting worse and worse as the days go on! I'm starting to worry about things like cancer now too! please help!

Hiya hun sorry to hear about the breathing. Im exacly the same cant cope with this breathing symptom my doc is saying anxiety. Im also getting chest pains.