PDA

View Full Version : Need help calming down

carly89
08-02-11, 17:44
I feel really panicky and scared I dont know what to do. I have felt a bit off all day but now I feel ten times worse.
I dont know where my boyfriend is, he has stormed off because he has no money. He left me in town and it wasn't that busy but it was still too much for me today. I have locked the door so that he cant come in and start shouting at me, but now I am panicking that it will make him worse.
I dont know what to do I cant calm down and I am just working myself up more but I cant help it. I can usually calm down but none of my usual tricks are working. I feel like I cant breathe and nothing I am trying is helping.
Can someone please give me some ideas on how to calm down.

anx mum
08-02-11, 21:07
I feel really panicky and scared I dont know what to do. I have felt a bit off all day but now I feel ten times worse.
I dont know where my boyfriend is, he has stormed off because he has no money. He left me in town and it wasn't that busy but it was still too much for me today. I have locked the door so that he cant come in and start shouting at me, but now I am panicking that it will make him worse.
I dont know what to do I cant calm down and I am just working myself up more but I cant help it. I can usually calm down but none of my usual tricks are working. I feel like I cant breathe and nothing I am trying is helping.
Can someone please give me some ideas on how to calm down.

Hi hun how u feeling now any calmer?