PDA

View Full Version : Dont know how to cope with these symptoms

anx mum
08-02-11, 21:03
Really dont know how to cope with these symptoms still getting chest pains, my breathings awful feels like my nose has been pegged, dizziness, pins and needles. Trying to ignore them but its so hard

nomorepanic
08-02-11, 21:19
Have you learned that abdominal breathing yet?

You also need to get some relaxation tapes and listen to them.

anx mum
08-02-11, 21:26
Have you learned that abdominal breathing yet?

You also need to get some relaxation tapes and listen to them.

Been trying my breathing and relaxaton cds daliy took kids for a walk today found it so hard

sammi
08-02-11, 21:44
Really dont know how to cope with these symptoms still getting chest pains, my breathings awful feels like my nose has been pegged, dizziness, pins and needles. Trying to ignore them but its so hard

I've been where you are hun and its awful living your life on a daily basis scared so I really feel for you hun but you know that anyway:)

I really don't know what else to suggest but wanted to send you hugs and to let you know I'm here for you. Take care of yourself hun xxxx

anx mum
08-02-11, 21:50
I've been where you are hun and its awful living your life on a daily basis scared so I really feel for you hun but you know that anyway:)

I really don't know what else to suggest but wanted to send you hugs and to let you know I'm here for you. Take care of yourself hun xxxx

Thanx sammi hope u r ok 2?

sammi
08-02-11, 21:52
I'm ok hun thanks:) x