PDA

View Full Version : any1 feel like talking? bad rlelaitonships

Inksis
09-02-11, 05:33
i got a bit of a problem srry for spelling mistakes quiet bad at english.

im talking to this guy and his married hes got 2 kids and i got 1 kid he doesnt like his wife so its a bit difficult to work out if hes serous about me or not he always says not now or some other time she dosnt treat him like i would i would make him feel like the world

im in a relaitonship where i just want to leave and be with this guy but hes so confusing and dosnt tell me much we r quiet close on the internet but im not sure how he would be in real life
what do you guys think?

mikewales
09-02-11, 08:28
hes married ( and not to you ) you are with someone - leave it alone and dont cheat

Geoff2301
09-02-11, 08:58
He's just looking for a bit on the side and you're that bit!! If you stole him off his poor wife, you can bet he'll soon do the same to you and to be honest, it would serve you right!! Find yourself a nice fella thats not already married.

paula lynne
09-02-11, 09:10
How would you feel if your husband was having an affair? Take it from me, its devastating. Concentrate on your relationship with your boyfriend. If your not happy, find someone else. But whatever you do, finish it with this married man. Children are involved, and could get hurt. Hes using you. Move on.

Vixxy
09-02-11, 10:22
It sounds to me like he's stringing you on. He won't leave his wife for you. He's already telling you to wait. If he was in love with you and wanted it to work then he would get out of his relationship as soon as he could in an adult way. Personally i dont think he will.
As the others have said, he's married with kids. The guilt of tearing apart a family will not make this a happy ever after.