PDA

View Full Version : Dont feel like me any more

JGJ
10-02-11, 09:15
HELLO HOW ARE YOU ALL ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREAT. IVE BEEN TAKING MEDS NOW FOR ABOUT 12ISH WEEKS AND ALTHOUGH I DONT REALLY GET ANY ANXIETY OR SYMPTOMS I JUST DONT FEEL RIGHT. I JUST FEEL LIKE IM WAITING FOR IT ALL TO RETURN I SEEM TO BE ON GUARD JUST WAITING FOR SOMETHING TO SET A PANIC ATTACK OFF AND I HAVE ALL THE SAME FEELINGS I HAD BEFORE LIKE THIS MORING I REALLY NEEDED A CIGGY AND GOT ABIT SNAPY WHICH SOME TIMES I DO BUT NOW ALL THESE NORMAL FEELING AND ACTIONS WORRY ME ALSO I GET CONFUSED AND UNABLE TO THINK CLEARLY AND WORRY ABOUT FORGETTING THINGS I JUST CANT SEEM TO STOP THINKING ABOUT IT AND GET ON WITH MY LIFE ANY INPUT WOULD BE GREAT.:weep:

JGJ
10-02-11, 18:51
Please anybody i cant take this any more im so confused i cant think stright when i try and be positive i get all panicky im not happy little things really get to me i cant stop thinking of when i was really bad i just cant see away out i thought the meds would help i just cant think clearly or hold infomantion one min i want offmeds then i dont im up and down all day whats going on i cant take much more is it the meds are they making things worse please help

ladybird64
10-02-11, 20:36
Hiya..take a deep breath and try and calm yourself a bit!

You're overthinking hun, it's so so common in anxiety, racing thoughts feeding into each other until your head feels like it's going to explode.

First thing to understand, all those horrible thought about if you're normal, if you're going mad etc..they are completely harmless and I would hazard a guess that most of us here have either had them or are still having them. The more we worry the more adrenaline we produce and it is exhausting.

Meds can be very helpful but don't rely on them to do everything for you, you have to try and make some changes yourself.

There is lots of helpful advice on the left hand side of the page, there are also books you can buy quite cheaply (under a tenner), breathing exercises, relaxation.

I would also go back to your GP and ask about getting some kind of therapy so that you can get some structure to dealing with your anxiety, you can do this alongside medication if necessary.

Take care :flowers:

It can be done