PDA

View Full Version : Hi

kelly2010
10-02-11, 14:32
Hi my name is kelly i am 30 years old and have been suffering from panic/anxiety since i was 8 years old. I have never really had any help or been on any medication for this. Untill recently its been getting worse and now i am starting to get worse since i came out of a violent relationship and all the stress i went through with my ex. I have always felt alone that know one understood how i was feeling or what anxiety and panic was like but now i have come across this site its comforting to know that i am not alone and that when ever i feel a cirtain way i can express mtyself on here and ppl will know how im feeling!!!:hugs:

nomorepanic
10-02-11, 14:34
Hi kelly2010

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

englishguy43
10-02-11, 15:02
kelly i sent you an email but don`t see that it went through, did you recieve it?

kelly2010
10-02-11, 18:56
kelly i sent you an email but don`t see that it went through, did you recieve it?

no i didnt recieve it :-(:ohmy:

Vanilla Sky
10-02-11, 22:08
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x