PDA

View Full Version : Hello....just saying a bit about me

laurajo
10-02-11, 19:53
Hi. Just introducing myself. I'm Laura and have had anxiety on and off in my life. This time it has been triggered by moving country and registering my business legally. This has sent me in to complete panic with worries ranging from going to prison in Spain to my cats being taken away from me. I have been to the Doctor and have started taking citalopram one week ago. It's only a low dose. I have also got some tranqulizers that I have been taken while I wait for the cit to kick in. I am still getting times of deep fear when I can't see beyond my worst fears. I'm trying to get through each day best I can with my normal routine, keeping my business running, excercising and eating well. I'm just here to share my thoughts and hopefully become part of a supportive community and know that I'm not alone. So that's it really...:)

diane07
10-02-11, 19:56
Hi laurajo

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vanilla Sky
11-02-11, 15:59
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

paula lynne
11-02-11, 16:16
Hi Laura, its nice to have you with us! You'll find lots of support and advice here, good to know you x:welcome: